Luscious, candied, and grapey with a perfumed aroma
Made from 100% Niagara grapes
Enjoy on its own as dessert or alongside anything sweet
Basil Peach White Sangria
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving
- 1 bottle Chaddsford Winery Niagara
- 2-3 firm but ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- Club Soda
- Combine water, sugar, and basil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Lightly mash basil leaves with a spoon and bring to simmer, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Strain mixture into a large pitcher, discarding basil leaves.
- Add Niagara and peaches to the pitcher and stir to combine. Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Serve over ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a peach slice and basil leaf.