SocialShelf Terms and Conditions
SOCIALSHELF, OWLVIN, OWLVIN.COM, OWLVIN SCREECH and OWLVINSCREECH. COM are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Multi Mobile Media, LLC., or its affiliated companies. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Multi Mobile Media, LLC., or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any trademark or service mark without Multi Mobile Media, LLC’s. express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. You certify you are of legal age to receive and view advertisements and/or offers of age restricted products in your state of residence, current location, state of manufacturer featured and location of system delivering advertisement/offer. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify SocialShelf immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Multi Mobile Media, LLC. or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else’s password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While SocialShelf takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL MULTI MOBILE MEDIA, LLC. OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MULTI MOBILE MEDIA, LLC. WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, you grant permission for Multi Mobile Media, LLC. Or its affiliates or subsidiaries to contact you at your e-mail address or mobile cell number. To stop receiving our marketing emails or notices, send an e-mail to us at email@example.com or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Digital Downloads.
You may only download, transfer, copy and use the Digital Downloads as stated in the particular Usage Rules for that Digital Download, which Usage Rules are hereby incorporated by reference. No other downloads, transfers, copies or uses of Digital Downloads are permitted. All other rights are reserved. As a condition of using each Digital Download, you represent to Multi Mobile Media, LLC.that you understand and agree to the limited uses associated with a particular Digital Download’s Usage Rules.
Approved Electronic Devices For Digital Downloads. The Digital Downloads are sublicensed for play only upon approved electronic devices. “Approved Electronic Devices” are subject to the Usage Rules above and include the following: (i) the Primary and Secondary Mobile Devices registered with this Site, and (ii) lightweight devices that receive and store files, but which are incapable of further transferring any Downloads (“Portable Devices”). WITHOUT LIMITING ANY PROVISION HEREIN, MULTI MOBILE MEDIA, LLC. SOCIALSHELF and GOM3.CO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY PARTICULAR DEVICE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY DOWNLOAD.
Prohibited Uses of Digital Downloads. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or disable any copy protection or use limitation systems associated with any of the Downloads. You may not play, use and then redigitize any of the Downloads, or upload those Downloads to the Internet. You may not create any “derivative works” by altering any of the Downloads. You may not use the Downloads in conjunction with any other third-party content (e.g, to provide sound for a film). You may not exploit any Download for any commercial purposes (including the sale of bundled Downloads transferred onto Approved Electronic Devices). You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Multi Mobile Media, LLC. and SocialShelf for your failure to comply with this section.
6. by checking the prices of other internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
7. Service and Support for Goods Represented and Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
10. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), Multi Mobile Media, LLC. will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the Gom3.co and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, Gom3.co will terminate the infringing customer’s account. Multi Mobile Media, LLC.may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer’s account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), Multi Mobile Media, LLC.has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. Multi Mobile Media, LLC. respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the SocialShelf website, please contact “Legal Department”, via facsimile at (610) 630-8180 or mail at:
Attn: Multi Mobile Media, LLC. c/o Legal Department
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
11. Additional Terms. The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on the Site:
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately after we post the changes on the Site. In addition, when using particular services on the Site, you agree that you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Site, which may be posted from time to time. All such posted policies or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
12. Legal Use of Materials. Any user, whether it be a contracted business vendor (Client) or retail or wholesale end user (Consumer) on the SocialShelf application and website shall not have any legal standing to take any action whatsoever in its entirety or partially to litigate or prosecute Multi Mobile Media, LLC. or SocialShelf or its sister companies or affiliates for any promotion, advertisement, video, audio file, informational fact sheet, coupon or offering in any state within the United States of America for any illegal transaction or representations. It is the contracted vendor’s (Client) and user’s (Consumer) sole responsibility to assess and determine the legality of any offer they make through the Multi Mobile Media, LLC, Social Shelf application and website. Furthermore, if a violation does occur the contracted vendor (Client) must remedy the violation immediately. Multi Mobile Media, LLC. and SocialShelf have the right to terminate or suspend any transactions, without forfeiting any business expenses or profits that would and could have been derived from an active vendor campaign during this period. In addition, any and all legal expenses incurred by Multi Mobile Media, LLC. and SocialShelf to defend any and all costs pertaining to such illegal transaction created by the contracted vendor (Client) will be paid for by said Client, with absolutely no exceptions.
Last modified: September 23, 2020